Our material grades are stocked in the following thicknesses:
- S275JR - 3mm - 1400mm
- S355JR / S355J2+N - 10mm - 1400mm
- C45 (formerly EN8) - 6mm - 350mm
- S690QL(1) / RQT 701- 6mm - 180mm
- BOILER PLATE (GRADE 70)- 10mm - 100mm
- ABRO 400 - 10mm - 100mm
- BS EN 10025 - S275JR is a low carbon steel. Formerly known as BS 4360 - 43A.
- BS EN 10025 - S355JR is a low carbon, high yield steel which is suitable for a range of applications. Formerly known as BS 4360 - 50B.
- S355J2+N is a high yield steel with impact tests at -20 degrees. Formerly known as BS 4360 - 50D.
- EN8 / C45 is a medium carbon steel with good tensile strength.
- S690QL(1) / RQT 701 is a high strength, quench and tempered fine grain structural steel.
- ASTM A516 GRADE 70 - a popular grade for boilers, pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
- 400 Brinell is a high strength and wear resistant steel.
Please call us today on 01527 914540 or complete the contact form below to discuss your metals requirements in more detail.